At Home In The Garden

Decorative garden jugs | Garden design | Colourful jugs | Image | Housetohome
We are in the process of doing up our garden at the moment. Its been a long process my partner smashed up the original patio & surrounding wall last year but then having an operation on his knee the work on it went on hold. So all over winter we had a bit of a mud bath of a garden but work is back under way once again & Neil has been working very hard to get us a beautiful garden for the summer. Its been hard to get out to do the work with all this rain but he has been working very hard, digging & more digging. So in the meantime I have been thinking about getting green fingered & growing some beautiful flowers as well as growing vegetables to use fresh in my cooking. Well its been a little hard with the garden out of action & I am still very new to this gardening lark. But I have started a little kitchen windowsill garden & have been growing some herbs as well as some tomatoes. The herbs are starting to sprout (this is a very good sign for me flowers have previously not faired so well, seeds often come to nothing so this for me is very exciting. Anyway I will keep you up dated on the little windowsill garden & the work on the outdoors but for now but here's a little garden inspiration. Pretty country garden | Garden inspiration | Country Homes & InteriorsWhite garden canopy | Summer garden | Garden decorating | Image | HousetohomeCountry garden arbour | Garden furniture | image







No comments:

Post a Comment